February has been a bit of a rough month, but I’ve made it through and did a decent amount of reading at the same time!
While I didn’t meet my reading goal in terms of books I hoped to finish, and I also lowered my GoodReads goal from 100 down to 80, I’m proud of what I was able to read despite the things in my personal life I’m dealing with. Not to mention I did end up reading two out of three of my goal books (Six of Crows and Throne of Glass).
So far this puts me at 16/80 books read this year and I’d say that’s not too shabby!
How did you do this February?
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Rogue Protocol (Murderbot Diaries #3) by Martha Wells
- A Victorian Flower Dictionary by Mandy Kirkby
- Spectacle by Jodie Lynn Zdrok
- the mermaid’s voice returns in this one by Amanda Lovelace
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Strange Case of Moderate Extremists by Alexander McCall Smith
- Black Leopard Red Wolf by Marlon James
- The Beauty of the Moment by Tanaz Bhathena
- Kill the Queen by Jennifer Estep
Did Not Finish
- Small Game Hunting at the Local Coward Gun Club by Megan Coles
- Some Girls Bind by Rory James
- Limetown by Cote Smith